Venue: August 22-24, 2014 (in JemberUniversity, Kalimantan 37 Street, Jember – East Java, Indonesia).
The themes of this symposium is “Sustainable Infrastructure Transportation for Developing Countries”. It covers a wide area of expertise to cover topics:
1. Transportation policy and regulation
2. Economics and finance in transportation
3. Operation and maintenance of transportation system and infrastructures
4. Traffic engineering and management
5. Design and construction of transportation infrastructures
6. Transportation safety and emergency response
7. Social and environmental aspect on transportation
8. Land use and transportation sustainability
9. Freights and logistics
10. Recent technology on transportation system and infrastructures
All submitted paper will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of FSTPT. Papers accepted and presented at The 17th International Symposium of FSTPT will be published in the Proceedings of the International Symposium, and the sixteen best presented papers will be published in “JOURNAL OF TRANSPORTATION”.
May 31st, 2014 deadline of full paper submission.
June 30th, 2014 the result of the review
July 27th, 2014 deadline of full paper re-submission
July 31st, 2014 announce the presentation schedule
August 23rd, 2014 the presentation of the paper