The Indonesian Inter University Transport Studies Forum, abbreviated as FSTPT, was founded on December 2, 1998 in Bandung. FSTPT is aimed at encouraging quality improvement on teaching-learning, research and community service activities related to transportation among higher education institutions. Members of FSTPT come from higher education institutions from all over Indonesia. Currently, it has 77 active members.
Since it was founded, FSTPT has organized 14 annual Symposiums which are alternately organized by its members. The two last symposiums were organized in Soegijapranata Catholic University (Semarang), 2010, and by join organizer between University of Riau and Islamic University of Riau (Pekanbaru), 2011. The symposium is mainly oriented as media to present the result of researches (papers) in transportation from university students. Nevertheless, the symposium also welcomes for papers from lecturers as well as transportation practitioners.
The theme for the symposium is “Enhancing Transportation Research and Technology to Improve the Performance of Freight Transportation and Logistics”.
- Transportation planning and modeling
- Public transportation
- Traffic engineering and modeling
- Feasibility and economics of transportation
- Freight and logistics of transportation
- Transportation infrastructure management
- Highway engineering, road management, and overloading
- Pavement materials, pavement design, and subgrade characteristics
- Seepage, flood, and road deterioration
- Sustainable transportation, environment, energy, and safety
- Policy, institutional, standard, and legal aspects of transportation
- Transportation and disaster management
- Cultural aspects of transportation
- Psychological, health, and social aspects, and law enforcement in transportation
- Transportation and tourism
- Information and communication technology in transportation
TIME AND VENUE
November 23-24, 2012
School of Land Transport / Sekolah Tinggi Transportasi Darat (STTD)
Jl. Raya Setu, KM. 3,5 Cibuntu – Cibitung,
Bekasi – West Java
Phone : +62–21–8254640
EXPECTED BACKGROUND OF PARTICIPANTS
The participants are academics, transport policy and decision makers from both national and international agencies, member of transportation organizations and other stakeholders representing the private sector, knowledge institution, consultants, and researchers.
- Minister of Transportation, The Republic of Indonesia, The Republic of Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Danang Parikesit (Universitas Gajah Mada)
- Prof. Eiichi Taniguchi (Kyoto University)
The instruction for preparation of full paper is available in the following download link.
(Full Paper Preparation)
For more detail information, please kindly visit the website of the organizing committee (www.fstpt-sttd.org)